Dribuild is about to handover another successfully completed project at the Bristol Royal Infirmary.
The site was part of the Bristol Royal Infirmary, Queen’s Building, which dates back to the 1960’s. The refurbishment was on level 7 and centrally located within the Pathology Department with the remaining areas remained in use throughout the works. The works require access to the ceiling voids below to make service connections and alteration. These connections were carefully coordinated to avoid disruption to the operating theatres in the internal areas below.
Works included: –
- Deconstruction of existing internal wall structures
- Reconfigure the existing layout using stud partitions
- Preparation and installation of new Hot & Cold domestic services, Air Conditioning, and medical gases
- Preparation and installation of new electrical distribution boards, small power, lighting and integrated BMS systems
- New MF & Suspended ceilings
- New door-sets and ironmongery
- Bespoke furniture along with fixtures and fittings
Another Dribuild site awarded a Considerate Compliance certificate
15 Jan 2018
Dribuild is currently on site at an industrial complex in Pucklechurch, Bristol, carrying out refurbishment work on a WWII barrage…