Pucklechurch Units 9-10
Dribuild were contracted to refurbish the grade II listed World War 2 barrage balloon hangars, built in Circa 1938.
Both units are located in close proximity to the main estate entrance. The surrounding units were operational and in constant use.
It was essential that site deliveries were managed effectively, safely and to not cause any disruption to the other tenants.
The works included the complete renewal of the building envelope fabric, the renewal of the interior building fabric and external hard-standing works including works to the two single-storey ancillary annexes.
We have installed heritage windows replicating the cosmetic appearance of the original windows offering the same performance and ratings of modern day windows, performance and values.